How Your Donations Are Used
Funds received from donors are used for:
• Veterinarian services which may include an initial inspection, vaccinations and other procedures deemed necessary to ensure the survivability of the horse(s).
• The purchase of hay, appropriate feed, supplements, bedding, etc., for horse(s) under the care of the organization.
• Assisting with costs associated with housing and maintenance of the barn, corrals, and land management for the horse(s) during its one-plus years of residing either on-site or at approved local foster care ranches.
• To cover costs associated with daily operating expenses.
• Hay and feed — on a limited basis — to support clients who are experiencing temporary financial difficulties, as resources are available for such assistance.
• Transportation costs for horse(s), i.e. gas and repairs, as part of normal trailering operations.
Your donations provide real hope for the horses. The cost of care for one horse averages about $250 per month averages. Unfortunately, many of our horses have special needs which drive that daily care cost up. To continue providing the quality of care these horses deserve, we depend on donations from kind people like you, our hard working volunteers, and our committed staff.
Donating is fast, easy, and secure through PayPal.